South Hill Foot & Ankle Clinic actually has three different, complementary factions. In addition to the clinic and our Medicare-approved surgical center, we also have The Walk Shoppe. Our locally-owned and operated boutique shop specializes in quality leather shoes that not only support your feet, but are also stylish. No matter your footwear needs—from athletic shoes to the perfect “date night” pump—we have you covered!
Why Choose The Walk Shoppe?
At some places, you can find shoes offering comfort and support, but you end up sacrificing style. There are, of course, countless stores where you can pick up trendy footwear, but those “super cute” pumps and stilettos do not take natural foot structure and function into consideration at all. In fact, there is at least one condition nicknamed because of its association with stylish women’s footwear – the “pump bump” (Haglund’s deformity).
With this in mind, we set out to have a shop where patients (and non-patients!) can find footwear from around the world that will both feel and look good on their feet. Simply stop by our Spokane store in person—or check out The Walk Shoppe’s website—to see the numerous shoe choices we offer for you and your family.
Wearing proper footwear is an important part of recovering from many foot and ankle conditions. Even better, this is a great way to prevent problems from developing in the first place. The staff at The Walk Shoppe will help you find the right shoes for your unique feet and gait patterns!
More Than Shoes!
Our initial goal with The Walk Shoppe was to provide footwear that works with your feet. While choosing the best shoes to line the shelves, we quickly realized that we should also sell fashionable accessories to match. So we have found a wide array of artisan crafted accessories to accompany your stylish kicks.
At our store, you will find purses, scarves, jewelry, socks, and slippers to accentuate your look and contribute to the comfort of your new shoes as you walk around town.
If you would like more information about The Walk Shoppe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about South Hill Foot & Ankle Clinic, or to request an appointment with Dr. Markewych, call (509) 747-0274.
Footwear Brands Found At The Walk Shoppe
- Dorking by Fluchos
- Maison Bulle
- Vionic (footwear & orthopedic inserts)
- Dansko (footwear and leather conditioner)
- Joules (footwear and umbrellas)
- Eric Michael
Accessory Brands Found At The Walk Shoppe
- Hobo – Leather conditioner, purses, clutches, and wallets oh my!
- Remedy – Nail care products with tea tree oil.
- Hipsi – Artisan crafted belts.
- The Artist Jay – Jewelry made by an independent artist originally from Greensboro, NC.
- The Owl & Sparrow – Jewelry made in Eugene, OR.
- Sweet Romance – Jewelry.
- Anna Sukardi – Leather jewelry.
- Clarus – Foot care products: foot cream & antimicrobial shoe spray.
- Sassy Knots – Hair ties that don’t cause creases or breakage.
- River Path Studio Art Works – Artisan crafted jewelry.
- Tan Towels – Tanning towelettes that you rub on your body to get that summer glow. Make sure to stay extra cautious about dry skin areas.
- Tickled Pink – Scarfs.
- Sockwell -Fashionable compression socks.
- Smartwool – Socks for both & tights for women.
Visit The Walk Shoppe Website